Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myALZteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 4, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A myALZteam Member

I learned to time-travel with mom and dad. They both died from Alz 2020. Mom couldn't talk for her last 5 years, so I read books to her, and brought music and sang. Dad never had an aggressive bone in his body, but to our surprise, he became aggressive. I never heard him cuss, but he said a few words when the Alz got worse. I learned to not take anything personal and would laugh or just continue taking gentle. I NEVER asked mom or dad questions as that made them confused and frustrated. Oh, the enjoyed bright colored pictures on the walls, and soft cuddly stuffed dolls / animals.

January 5, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
waikanae

A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
St. Louis, MO

A myALZteam Member asked a question 💭
Wilmington, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In